At this time we do not accept insurance reimbursement for our services. Our full session fees are due at the time of service. We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
We are considered an insurance out of network provider, thus, you may be entitled to reimbursement through your insurance provider.
We will provide you with a statement to provide to your insurance provider in order to request reimbursement. This statement is called a "superbill" by your insurance provider.
Each insurance provider is different, so please contact your insurance provider to find out if you have out of network behavioral health benefits, and what benefits you may be entitled to receive .
1. What are my mental health benefits?
2. What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
3. How many therapy sessions does my plan covers?
4. How much does my insurance pay for an out of network provider?
5. Is approval required from my primary care physician?